The Universal White Brotherhood is not associated in any way in law or in fact with the following movements:
1) Movements foreign to the Teaching of Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov
2) Associations which do not claim to be associated with the teaching
of Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov:
- The Fondation Essenia. Olivier Manitara, writer and founder of this foundation and co-founder of the Association AMI, has centers in Montaur, France and Cookshire, Quebec. He has referred in some of his books to the Master Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov and the Universal White Brotherhood. This may, unfortunately, lead to confusion. We particularly wish to make it clear that the answers Manitara gives in his book "Hommage au Maître Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov" are quite simply the fruit of his own imagination.
- The White Brotherhood of Ukraine: The close resemblance in the name has caused confusion in various media.
3) Groups or persons claiming an affiliation with the Universal White Brotherhood :
- L'ANEP, Association Nationale pour l'Education Prénatale. (France)
- OMAEP, World Organisation for Prenatal Education.
- "L'École Universelle de la vie", originally known as the “Cité Écologique de Ham Nord”, is located in Quebec, Canada. Its founder is Michel de Corneillier, who calls himself today "Michael Deunov". Unfortunately, confusion may arise not only because this new name is linked to the two spiritual Masters Peter Deunov and Omraam Mikhaël Aivanhov, but also because Michel de Corneillier has said that the teaching he offers in his school is based on the teachings of these two Masters.
We would like to athat following the publication of an article in the newspaper "Le Devoir", in Canada, on December 10, 1988, regarding the "Cité Écologique de Ham Nord" our association published a subsequent article on February 10, 1989 (page 8 in the section reserved for readers' comments) to clarify the fact that this group had no affiliation with the Universal White Brotherhood.
- Ideal Guest Ranch, in Jaffray, Canada. Community founded and directed by Natacha Kolesar and settled on a property owned by a society and their shareholders.
Any claim to a relationship between these different groups (schools, associations, communities, persons or societies) and the Universal White Brotherhood is totally without foundation.